In this case, the Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Complex Repair was performed because extensive undermining was required. This avoids a deforming, depressed, and contracted scar. This closes the large gap and reduces tension near the eye, preserving the functional and cosmetic anatomy of the face.More
LEFT: Complex Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma originally measured 1.0 cm x 0.7 cm.
- Performed one stage of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.1 cm x 0.8 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Complex Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.