In this case, the Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Trilobed Flap was performed because inelasticity of skin made closure difficult, and to avoid a deforming, depressed, or contracted scar. This technique reduces tension to enhance both functional and cosmetic results.More
LEFT: Trilobed Flap. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma originally measured 1.0 cm x 0.8 cm.
- Performed one stage of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.1 cm x 0.9 cm.
- Resulting in performing Trilobed Flap Surgical Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.