In this case, Mixed Superficial and Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Complex Repair was performed to close the large gap created by lesion removal and to preserve cosmetic and functional anatomy of the face.More
LEFT: Complex Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Mixed Superficial and Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer originally measured 1.0 cm x 0.6 cm.
- Performed two stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.2 cm x 1.0 cm.
- Resulting in performing Complex Surgical Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.