In this case, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cancer in Situ has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Complex Repair was performed because inelasticity of skin made closure difficult, and to close large gap created by lesion removal. This closure preserves functional and cosmetic anatomy of the face.More
LEFT: Complex Surgical Repair RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Situ originally measured 1.6 cm x 1.4 cm.
- Performed one stage of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.8 cm x 1.6 cm.
- Resulting in performing Complex Surgical Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.