In this case, Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Complex Repair was performed because extensive undermining was required; and to avoid a deforming, depressed, and contracted scar. This closure preserves functional and normal anatomy of the face.More
LEFT: Complex Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Basal Cell Carcinoma originally measured 2.0 cm x 0.8 cm.
- Performed one stage of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 2.1 cm x 0.9 cm.
- Resulting in performing Complex Surgical Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.