In this case, all Mixed Nodular and Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. This technique was chosen because inelasticity of local tissue made closure difficult. This technique avoids a deformed, depressed, or contracted scar. In this case, this technique preserves the function and cosmetic appearance of the face.More
LEFT: Graft Repair. RIGHT: 6 Weeks Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Mixed Nodular and Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer originally measured 1.0 cm x 0.8 cm.
- Performed 2 stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.4 cm x 1.2 cm.
- Resulting in performing Graft Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.