In this case, all Mixed Superficial and Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. This technique was chosen because damaged skin surrounding the defect made closure difficult and extensive undermining was required. This technique avoids a deformed, depressed, or contracted scar. This preserves the function and cosmetic appearance of the face.More
LEFT: Complex Repair. RIGHT: 2 Months Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Mixed Superficial and Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer originally measured 1.2 cm x 1.3 cm.
- Performed 2 stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.6 cm x 1.7 cm.
- Resulting in performing Complex Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.