In this case, Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer was completely removed from the left nasal ala with MOHS Surgery. This technique was chosen due to inelasticity of local tissue making closure difficult; resulting in a skin graft. This reduces tension and prevents a depressed, deformed, or contracted scar. This also preserves functional and normal anatomy of the face.More
LEFT: Skin Graft. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer originally measured 0.3 cm x 0.4 cm.
- Performed 1 stage of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 0.5 cm x 0.4 cm.
- Resulting in performing a skin graft.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.