In this case, Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed from the Left Nasal Ala with MOHS Surgery. This technique was chosen due to inelasticity of local tissue making closure difficult. This reduces tension and prevents a depressed, deformed, or contracted scar. This also preserves functional and normal anatomy of the face.More
LEFT: Trilobed Flap. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cancer originally measured 0.6 cm x 0.4 cm.
- Performed 3 stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.2 cm x 1.0 cm.
- Resulting in performing a Trilobed Flap.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.