In this case, Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed from Right Nasal Ala with MOHS Surgery. The Transposition Flap was chosen because inelasticity of local tissue made closure difficult. This closes the large gap and ensures proper range of motion. This technique preserves the function and cosmetic appearance of the face.More
LEFT: Transposition Flap Surgical Repair. RIGHT: 7 Weeks Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer originally measured 0.4 cm x 0.3 cm.
- Performed two stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 0.7 cm x 0.5 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Transposition Flap.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.