In this case, the Mixed Nodular and Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer was completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Complex Repair was chosen because inelasticity of local skin made closure difficult. This technique avoids injury to tendon and nerves; and closes the large gap. This also ensures proper range of motion and preserves function and cosmetic appearance of neck.More
LEFT: Complex Repair Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Mixed Nodular and Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer originally measured 1.6 cm x 1.3 cm.
- Performed three stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 2.1 cm x 1.9 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Complex Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.