In this case, the Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Complex Repair was chosen because extensive undermining was required, because inelasticity of skin made closure difficult, and to reduce tension to enhance both functional and cosmetic results.More
LEFT: Complex Surgical Repair. RIGHT: 5 Months Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma originally measured 0.4 cm x 1.0 cm.
- Performed four stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.0 cm x 1.8 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Complex Repair.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.