In this case, the Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Advancement Flap was performed to protect underlying surfaces and reduce tension, as well as preserve the cosmetic appearance and function of the face.More
LEFT: Advancement Flap Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Nodular Basal Cell Carcinoma originally measured 0.7 cm x 0.5 cm.
- Performed one stage of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 0.8 cm x 0.6 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Advancement Flap.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.