In this case, the Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Trilobed Flap was chosen to close the large gap while reducing tension on the face.More
LEFT: Trilobed Flap Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Basal Cell Carcinoma originally measured 0.6 cm x 0.6 cm.
- Performed two stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 1.1 cm x 0.9 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Trilobed Flap.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.