In this case, the Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. The Transposition Flap was performed to preserve the cosmetic and functional appearance of the nasal dorsum.More
LEFT: Transposition Flap Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed.* More
- Basal Cell Carcinoma originally measured 0.9 cm x 0.5 cm.
- Performed one stage of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 0.9 cm x 1.1 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Transposition Flap.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.