In this case, all Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. An Advancement Flap was chosen to close the large gap and reduce tension. The flap lines were hidden along the natural creases of the face. This technique preserves the cosmetic and functional appearance of the face.More
LEFT: Advancement Flap Surgical Repair. RIGHT: Post Operative View. *No revisions or contouring were performed* More
- Basal Cell Carcinoma originally measured 0.9 x 0.5 cm.
- Performed two stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 2.0 x 1.8 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Advancement Flap.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.