In this case, the Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cancer has been completely removed with MOHS Surgery. A Rotation Flap was chosen in this case, due to trying to keep the natural curvature, functional, and cosmetic appearance of the nose. This closure allows maximum movement to rotate the matching elements of the skin of the surrounding tissues.More
LEFT: Surgical Repair. RIGHT: 10 Months Post Operative. *No revisions or contouring were performed* More
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma originally measured 1.5 x 1.0 cm.
- Performed two stages of MOHS Surgery.
- Defect measured 2.3 x 1.6 cm.
- Resulting in performing the Rotation Flap.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.